AILEEN PALMER HOLISTIC THERAPY
Aileen Palmer Holistic Therapy (MIRI, MNRRI, MRFI, ATI, BABS)
My name is Aileen Palmer, I am an ITEC trained Reflexologist, a Holistic therapist and a Reiki Master.
I am passionate and committed to restoring natural health and wellbeing through the use of Holistic Therapy.
I have been studying and practicing holistic therapy for 4 years. I have always had a huge interest in natural health and therapies. I have good intuition, energy and empathy with people. I began my journey attending workshops and information days and realised this was definitely the path for me.
After different life challenges and having my 2 children I decided to study the field further starting with Reiki initially, followed by Access Consciousness and Reflexology while working. I am also ITEC trained in Indian Head Massage and OBUS trained in Hopi ear candling.
I worked in the private sector in finance and accounting for almost 17 years, both in large multinationals and small/medium sized companies. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in business and I am an Accounting Technician. I have lived in Dublin for the past 20 years but originally a farmer’s daughter from a large family in Co. Monaghan.
I am a full member of the National Register of Reflexologists Ireland, Irish Reflexologists Institute and the Reiki Federation Ireland. I have a current First Aid certificate and am fully insured to perform holistic therapy.
Qualifications in Holistic Therapies
Level 3 Diploma ITEC Reflexology
- Level 3 Diploma ITEC Anatomy & Physiology
- Qualified Reiki Master in Usui Reiki Energy Healing
- Level 3 Diploma ITEC Indian Head Massage
- Certificate of completion Access Consciousness Bars
- Certificate in Hopi-Ear Candling
- Post Grad Training in Reflexology for Fertility
- Post Grad Training in Reflexology for Maternity
- Post Grad Training in Reflexology for Cancer Care
- Post Grad Training in Reflexology for Palliative Care
- Post Grad Training in Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology
- First Aid Certificate